Silicone Rubber Cord (70° Shore)
Our 70 shore solid cords are a harder option than our standard 60 shore cords. This product is stocked in translucent, white, blue and red oxide in diameters from 1-30mm, but is available in almost any colour or size upon request.
MVQ cords are used for a huge variety of applications, from decorative, art and design, to industrial, automotive, electrical and HVAC.
Details & Specs
- FDA § 177.2600 compliant
- BFR XV “Silicones” compliant
- Compliant to 1935/2004
- Usable in Dairy, Sanitary or Industrial Applications
wpDataTable with provided ID not found!
Cure conditions (post-cured 4 h / 200 °C):
1.5 % ELASTOSIL® AUX Crosslinker E (50% paste of bis-(2,4-dichlorobenzoyl)-peroxide in silicone fluid); 10 min / 135°C in press
0.7 % ELASTOSIL® AUX Crosslinker C1 (Dicumylperoxide); 15 min /165 °C in press
Availability and Fabrication Possibility
- Available in continous coils of 25m
- Can be cut down to any given length
- Can be joined as frames or rings
- Many different diameters possible and available from stock
- Can be extruded as a profile as well (please enquire)