Glass Reinforced Silicone Sheet
This 1 ply glass reinforced sheeting features impressive tear resistance and non-creep characteristics, and is favoured by designers and engineers for diaphragms and non-stretch gaskets and seals.
This sheeting has the same chemical resistance as standard silicone sheeting and the silicone used is fully compliant to FDA standard 177.2600 and EC 1935/2004, making it suitable for applications requiring direct food contact. However, it should be noted that the fabric within the silicone is not available in FDA.
All of our silicone sheet products are available plain or adhesive backed and can be supplied in sheet form or converted into strips, seals, washers, gaskets and fabricated articles.
From: €76,92 Inc. VAT €76,92 Ex. VAT
Details & Specs
D412 die C
D412 die C
D624 die B
Availability and Fabrication Possibility
- used when limited stretch is requested, while keeping the other physical abilities of silicone
- supplied in 1mx1m sheets or rolls of up to 5m
- 1200mm width on certain thicknesses, possible on request
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing available
- Can be punched or water jet cut into gaskets
- slit into strips
- riox as standard color from stock with capability to colour match (MOQ might occur)