Silicone Dairy Tubing
MVQ platinum cured silicone ‘dairy tubing’ is ideal for use in the dairy industry due to its high mechanical wear and excellent tear strength characteristics.
Platinum curing offers a number of advantages over peroxide curing, such as being non-yellowing with no peroxide by-products. Unlike conventional black rubber tubing often used for milking, MVQ platinum cured tube does not harden and corrode with use. This extremely durable product is made using highly polished dies to create an extra smooth inner bore to improve flow rate and hygiene levels.
This product is stocked in 70° Shore A Hardness inner diameters of 7mm to 38mm, with twin tubes also available in 7 or 8mm inside.
Details & Specs
DIN EN ISO 1183-1A
Elongation at Break
ASTM D624 B
DIN ISO 815-B (22h/175°C)
Cure conditions 15 min / 165 °C in press, postcuring for 4 h / 200 °C in ventilated air.
Availability and Fabrication Possibility
- Standard 20m or 10m Coil Length
- Longer and Shorter Coil lengths available on request
- different color options available on request, standard translucent
- many different sizes, also as twin bore tubes available from stock
- platinum cured, FDA, 1935/2004 and BFR Compliant