HT870 Flame Retardant Silicone Sponge Sheet
HT870 flame retardant silicone sponge (soft density). The softness of this sponge allows less force to be used to seal enclosures while still providing protection. This is an ideal choice for sealing outdoor enclosures, protecting electronics from shock and heat and for vibration isolation and cushioning applications.
High compressibility allows the sponge to conform to awkward shapes and variable width gaps. Excellent memory and low stress relaxation as well as resistance to UV, Ozone and extreme temperatures allows superior performance in all environments. Cell structure protects against penetration from dust, moisture and air.
From: €81,04 Inc. VAT €81,04 Ex. VAT
Details & Specs
BISCO HT-870 Soft Cellular Silicone is ideal for sealing outdoor enclosures, protecting electronics from shock and heat and providing cushioning and vibration isolation. With excellent memory and low stress relaxation, HT-870 silicone reduces maintenance costs from gasket failures caused by compression set and softening. Its extra softness allows designers to use less force to seal enclosures while still protecting devices from the environment.
- Available in thicknesses from 0.063 to 0.500 in.
- Typical density of 15 PCF
- CFD range of 2-7 PSI
- Resistant to UV, ozone, extreme temperatures and flame
- Available with pressure-sensitive adhesive on one or two sides, allowing easy surface application
- Highly adaptable to various environments
- Softness allows protective seals that use less force
- High compressibility enables material to conform to variable width gaps, allowing greater design flexibility
- Reduces maintenance costs associated with gasket failures due to compression set and softening
Availability and Fabrication Possibility
- can be water jet cut or punched into gaskets
- UL94V0 Compliant for usage were flame retardancy is needed
- Certified for use in Railway or Aerospace applications
- PSA Options available
- Can meet IP Class certifications
- Automotive, HVAC, LCD and LED Display applications