MVQ manufactures and stocks a comprehensive range of silicone rubber sheeting in both solid and sponge grades. With hardnesses from 10°-90° shore A, or in a range of densities, sheeting is available in a variety of grades to suit almost any application.
Silicone sheeting performs at a wide range of temperatures, with standard grades performing at temperatures from -60°C to +230°C, and high and low temperature grades also available.
Where contact with food or medical or pharmaceutical applications are required, FDA or metal detectable grades are available.
MVQ silicone sheets can be supplied off the roll or converted into strips, seals, gaskets and fabricated products.
Our vast range of stock includes the following:
- Suitable for temperatures of -60°C to +230°C as standard, with high (up to 300°C) and low temperatures (down to -110°C) available upon request.
- Excellent temperature and environmental resistance
- Platinum or Peroxide cured grades available
- High tear strength
- Flame retardant, Fluoro- or FDA Grades available
- Moulded sheets, single linear meters or full rolls of 10m length available from Stock
- Widths up to 1800mm (Solid grades), with standard widths of 1200mm
- WRAS, UL94V0, FDA and other compliances available
- Electrical housing gaskets
- Gap filling
- Seating cushioning
- Conveyor belts
- Slittable, cutable by waterjet, punching tools and even lasers
Can we help you?
If you’d like to discuss your idea, requirements or application with a member of our technical team, fill out the form below or contact us.
"*" indicates required fields