With in-house tooling capabilities, Silex can produce extruded profiles and sections in a massive range of material grades (including solid, sponge or foam), hardnesses, colours and sizes to your specifications.
Where a replacement for an old or expired profile is needed and the material or dimensions are unknown, we can produce sections to match by using a small sample.
We offer lead times from 6 weeks, with minimum order quantities from as little as 25m.
Enquire Now Shop Products
- Excellent resistance to weathering, Ozone, UV light
- Performs at temperatures from -40°C to +200°C as standard, with high and low temperature grades available.
- High quality product
- Wide range of densities (sponge) and grades (solid) available, including FDA approved, WRAS Approved, BFR Approved and more
- Special grades for Metal Detectable, Anti-Bacterial, Flame retardant (UL94V0 or EN45545)
Application and Use
Popular uses for silicone rubber extrusions include, but are not limited to:
- Seals and gaskets, particularly for the food, pharmaceutical or automotive industries.
- Sharp edge protection
- Windscreen wiper blades
- Window gaskets for Trains, Plains or Ships
- Gaskets for the Construction Industry
- HVAC Gaskets