MVQ and Silex can supply and manufacture a wide range of silicone rubber tubing, suitable for almost any application across most industries. We can produce tubing with internal diameters starting from as little as 0.5mm, mid-range tubes commonly used for carrying liquids/powders in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries, plus large-bore tubing, typically used in hot air ducting and the automotive sector.
Whilst we hold our most popular products in stock, we offer a vast range of compounds and additives which allow us to produce to your precise specification. This includes a wide selection of approved materials for use specifically within hygiene-critical applications including Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), Plastics in Drinking Water (KTW), German Food Approval (BfR) and U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP Class VI).
With minimum order quantities from as little as 10m, our team are ready to speak with you about your precise needs. Please enquire for price and current lead times.
MVQ holds the following tubing in stock, which are typically supplied in 25m coils and can be shipped within a few days from order, smaller quantities for testing or retail use are available on our online shop.
- Platinum Cured Translucent Silicone Tubing – A very popular all-rounder, suitable for food contact, peristaltic pumps and hundreds of other applications.
- Platinum Cured Black Silicone Tubing – As above, suitable for food contact, peristaltic pumps and hundreds of other applications.
- Platinum Cured White Silicone Tubing – As above, suitable for food contact, peristaltic pumps and hundreds of other applications.
- Sleeving – Typically thin walled, available in a variety of sizes and colours.
- Coloured vacuum Tubing – A comprehensive range of regular sizes and popular colours.
- Dairy Tubing – A comprehensive range of silicone tubing specifically tailored to meet the demands of the dairy industry
- Fuel Tubing for Radio Controlled Models – Methanol resistant silicone tube for radio controlled (RC) models in a variety of colours.
- Large Bore Peroxide Tubing – 30mm ID and above.
Additional dimensions, colours, and special material grades are available and can be manufactured with MOQs from 25m in as little as 6 weeks.
- Suitable for temperatures of -40°C to +200°C as standard, with high and low temperatures available upon request.
- Excellent temperature and environmental resistance
- Platinum or Peroxide cured grades available
- High tear strength
- Excellent flow rate
- Food, Medical and Pharma Grades available
Popular uses for silicone rubber tubing include, but are not limited to:
- Peristaltic pumps
- Hot air ducting
- Milk tubing for the dairy industry
- Hot and cold liquid dispensing and vending
- Electrical sleeving
- Float rubbers and lures in the fishing industry
- Glow and nitro fuelled radio controlled models
Can we help you?
If you’d like to discuss your idea, requirements or application with a member of our technical team, fill out the form below or contact us.
"*" indicates required fields