HT800 Sponge Strip
HT800 flame-retardant silicone sponge strips (medium density), offer the lightness of a sponge combined with the superior sealing capabilities of traditional silicone, and is ideal for protecting and sealing outdoor communication, electronics and lighting enclosures. It can also be used for vibration dampening.
Its memory and low-stress relaxation makes it ideal for gasketing, and its ozone, UV and temperature and water-resistant properties make it suitable for use in all environments.
This product is available in widths of 5-30mm and thicknesses of 0.8-6.4mm, supplied in 3 different lengths as follows;
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
BISCO HT-800 Medium Cellular Silicone is a versatile, medium firmness silicone. HT-800 silicone foam leads the market in sealing and protecting outdoor communication, electronics and lighting enclosures. HT-800 silicone foam’s superb memory and low stress relaxation reduces maintenance costs from gasket failures caused by compression set and softening. Its compact cell structure and unique formulation provide enhanced sealing against penetration from fine particles and wind-driven rain and fire. It also offers shock reduction and vibration isolation in electronic components and transportation vehicles.
- Compact cell structure and unique formulation
- Available in thicknesses from 0.031 to 0.500 in.
- Typical density of 22 PCF
- CFD range of 6-14 PSI
- Resistant to UV, ozone, extreme temperatures and flame
- FDA compliant
- Offers consistent performance in all environments
- Excellent memory and low stress relaxation
- Reduces maintenance costs associated with gasket failures due to compression set and softening
5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm
0.8mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm, 8.0mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm