Silex offers a comprehensive range of cellular silicone sheets in both sponge and foam grades.
Sponge is used to describe a mostly closed cellular structure and as such has an exceptionally low water absorption. This can allow the products to reach up to IP Class 67. The term foam is applied when the structure is more open, allowing for superior recovery to its original state after compression.
Our standard silicone sponge sheets are finished smoothly on both sides and delivered in 1m rolls of up to 10m in length and up to 35mm thick. Sheets with a thickness of 15mm plus are more usually supplied in a 1m x 1m format. Standard colours include, but are not limited to: white, black, red oxide, blue and grey.
Speciality silicone sponges, including high-recovery, fluorosilicone and thermally conductive grades, are available in 915mm x 915mm sheets. Further sponges are available in 915mm- wide roll format .depending on the particular grade. These sponges have a fine fabric finish on both sides and their respective colours vary depending on the end product designation.
In addition to the Silex Silicone sponge sheeting range we also offer flame retardant, ultra- low compression- set sponges and foams from The Rogers Bisco® brand.
All of our silicone sponges are available with plain or adhesive backing, and can be supplied in sheet form or converted into strips, gaskets or fabrications.
Our vast range of stock includes the following:
- Suitable for temperatures of -60°C to +230°C as standard, with high (up to 300°C)
- Excellent temperature and environmental resistance
- Platinum or Peroxide cured grades available
- high recovery and compression set
- Flame retardant, Fluoro- or FDA Grades available
- single linear meters or full rolls of 10m length available from Stock
- widths up to 1000mm
- WRAS, UL94V0, FDA and other compliances available
- Electrical housing gaskets
- Gap filling
- Seating cushioning
- Conveyor belts
- stlittable, cutable by waterjet, punching tools and even lasers
Oops! We could not locate your form.