With excellent environmental stability and chemical and temperature resistance, silicone strips are ideal for a huge variety of sealing applications.
Solid silicone rubber strips can be quickly and inexpensively supplied slit from stock sheeting in almost any size or shore hardness, in a variety of material grades and colours.
More bespoke or specialist applications can be catered for with extruded strip, which can be produced in virtually any size, material specification or colour (colour matching and special colour effects available).
All strips can be supplied with pressure-sensitive adhesive backing in just a few extra days.
Enquire Now Shop Products
Silicone strip can either be extruded or slit from sheeting, depending on the application and requirements. Strip can be slit from any of our stock sheeting to tight tolerances in a matter of days, offering a fast, economical choice for the majority of applications.
For more specialist applications, where suitable sheeting isn’t held in stock, we can extrude silicone strip to your exact specifications.
- Square sections – extruded solid silicone in 60° shore A hardness, available in a wide range of sizes.
- General purpose solid strip (slit from sheet) 60° – available in a range of shore hardnesses and colours
- General purpose solid strip (slit from sheet) 40° – available in a range of shore hardnesses and colours
Additional dimensions, colours, and special material grades are available and can be manufactured with MOQs from 25m in as little as 6 weeks.
- Suitable for temperatures of -40°C to +200°C as standard, with high and low temperatures available upon request.
- Slit versions for temperatures of -60°C to 230°C.
- Excellent temperature and environmental resistance
- FDA Grades
- Flame Retardent Grades (UL94V0 or EN45545)
- Railway, Transport and Aerospace certified
Application and Use
- Lighting enclosures
- Sealing/gap filling
- Joined Rings
- Conveyor Belts
- Adhesive tape